My . . . Blogoversary? (what is this madness)

March 25, 2022

So I was looking at my calendar this week, trying to avoid the sheer amount of assignments I have due soon, and realized - oh heck, my blogoversary is Friday.


Apparently this little blog is turning 4 today. It's weird to think about, since I've been pretty much inactive for . . . geez, over a year now. And until I find more spare time, it'll probably continue to be like that. *sigh*

I don't really have time to do anything special today. But I just wanted to say . . . thank you. If for some reason you've continued to read this half-dead blog, thank you. I hope you're doing well. :D

And maybe, sometime during year four of this online journey, maybe I'll have something to say again. I still have plenty to say, it just happens more on Discord these days XD

I'll hopefully talk to you soon, after the insanity of life dies down a little. Praying for you :)

-Nicole <3

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. aw hope everything is going well, nicole!! happy blogoversary! ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Allison! <3 I hope you're doing well too :)

      Delete
  2. HAPPY 4 YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!!!! *throws confetti* And hey, it is totally okay to not post constantly. Sometimes we just need to LIVE and not worry about constantly putting out content. But I always enjoy whenever you do share posts and will happily read them when you do. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much <3 <3 Hopefully I'll be back . . . eventually? XD But I really appreciate that <3

      Delete
  3. happy blogoversary, friend <3 I hope you're doing well too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4 year Blogoversary, Nicole! *tosses confetti*
    I hope school and life are going well for you too :)

    (I also brought cake for celebrating. The best thing about virtual cake is that it can be whatever flavor you wan ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! *blows kazoo*
      They're going well, thank you :) how have you been?

      (Oh, wow, what a surprise! Virtual cake is the BEST ;) )

      Delete
  5. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!! I saw someone mention on IG that it was the day the Ring was vanquished and I thought, "oh, then it's Nicole's blogiversary too!" Still wildly approve of you choosing such a memorable date. XD

    Anyway, I love you so much and I'm so glad this blog exists because I might never have met you otherwise! And I'm also in the "oops I never post anything" stage, so it's fine. XD Congrats on four years! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU EMILY!!! Oh, wow, I'm impressed that you remembered the date! (I nearly forgot XD) And I assure you, I picked it by complete accident XD

      I love you too, and I'm so glad I started blogging because I was able to meet you! <3 Haha, it does seem to be that season for a few people XD maybe we'll all just make a summer comeback or something? ;)

      Delete

Welcome to the comment section! I love hearing what you guys think and seeing you guys talk. Just remember to keep it clean, and as always, check back for my replies! <3
-Nicole